NEW PRODUCT: EzCAP1568 for MAC, Win7 and Win8 http://easycapexpertti.mybisi.com/product/ezcap1568
GENUINE MODELL OF THE BASIC EASYCAP
EasyCap DC60 v2.1C
Video Capture Adapter
+ Ulead Video Studio 10.0 SE DVD
PROFESSIONAL VIDEO PROGRAM FOR WINDOWS - WORKS NOW ALSO WITH VISTA AND WIN7 (Ulead VideoStudio v8.0 does not work at all with EasyCap in Windows Vista or 7)
Note! If Your purpose is to record 60Hz Xbox games as like Halo3 or MW2, so do not buy this one, because it supports only 50Hz video - You should purchase the best EasyCap model DC60+ v3.1C
*Copy TV program (normal tv, digitaltv, digitalbox), video from camera/camcorder or VHS-video to computer
*Play games in whole screen (Xbox, Nintendo, Playstation etc.) Note! Doesn't support 60Hz Xbox games (Halo3, MW2 etc) - You should purchase the best EasyCap model DC60+ v3.1C
*Copy VHS to DVD
*Easy to use
*Demand USB 2.0
*Demand s-video cable or 3xRCA male to 3xRCA male cable or Scart/S-video/RCA-adapter (not included - separately here)
*Works with Windows XP / Vista / Win 7 32bit/64bit
*Supplies directly from Shenzhen, China worldwide between 3-15 working days (mostly 6-10 working days).
* Most orders ship within 1-2 business days on payment received (except Holiday).
* Item shipped from Shenzhen via Singapore using airmail by Singapore Post Office or to US via EMS China ePost.
* Shipping time is between 3-15 working days (mostly 7 working days).
* Delivery time depends on destination and other factors, it may takes up to 20 business days.
* You are highly recommended to buy insurance (2USD) for airmail to secure your item.
* After we ship the item, we will email you the shipping information.
* WE DO NOT SHIP TO NIGERIA OR CHINA.
* We accept Paypal only, it is fast, easy and safe. You can also pay via Paypal with Your credit or debit card even if You don't have a Paypal account.
* Product will be shipped only if full payment, including full shipping charge, has been received.
* Please note your postage & shipping charge cover the shipping/postage cost, handling & packing.
Showing reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Posted by RC Thompson 2 years ago
I bought this device in the hopes that I could use it to record on DVD some of the recorded and live material from our TV. Using a simple splitter at the TV set, I hooked it up, and to my amazement it worked perfectly. I had been led to believe that it would not be possible to do this, but had taken a gamble and bought the device. My only issues were caused by my hot new laptop, a fast high level Toshiba running Win 7 (64 bit machine) with lots of RAM. Installation instructions were very clear about removing other USB devices temporarily before installing the drivers, which solved my initial issue (my foolishness). [I was smart enough at least to seek out and download the 64 bit compatible drivers!]. The help provided by Jarmo was excellent, and very much appreciated. The video editing program I ended up using was not ULead or other freeware, because I have found that many such free programs don't do well on a new fast 64 bit machine combined with WIN 7. The final results were that the trial version of NERO 11 worked perfectly with the EasyCap DC 60 V2.1C device to record ongoing live TV streaming, and to record onto the laptop hard disc selected parts of programs replayed from the DVR saved material. In summary, a fine product with unbeatable support from this company! Five stars!
Showing reviews 1 - 1 of 1